The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and nobody really did appreciate Boozer :lol:

Plus with us, he lied to a blind man's face after selling him a dream - so nobody will really ever forgive Boozer around the Land.

Last edited:
like i said in this thread BEFORE the Cavs big winning streak even started. At the end of the day, we all know LeBron will be representing the East in the Finals this year. i don't trust a single Eastern conference team to beat him in a 7 game series

Yeah and nobody really did appreciate Boozer
laugh.gif

Plus with us, he lied to a blind man's face after selling him a dream - so nobody will really ever forgive Boozer around the Land.
Cleveland forgave LeBron but will hate Carlos Boozer for eternity. The boos even turned into come back signs his last year in Miami, yet ten years later Carlos Boozer is getting boo'd. Its hilarious to me.

Last edited:
like i said in this thread BEFORE the Cavs big winning streak even started. At the end of the day, we all know LeBron will be representing the East in the Finals this year. i don't trust a single Eastern conference team to beat him in a 7 game series
Eh. This isn't like the Heat where the team has proven anything. Being that it's their first season together and Love/Irving have never been to the playoffs, I don't buy this statement at all. Not to mention their defense

I could see the Hawks, Wizards or Bulls getting by the Cavs in a series. Especially if Cleveland doesn't have home court

Last edited:
Yes Hubie, Love was doing that in 8th grade. He was putting it on high schoolers when he was in middle school during our summer camps 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Eh. This isn't like the Heat where the team has proven anything. Being that it's their first season together and Love/Irving have never been to the playoffs, I don't buy this statement at all. Not to mention their defense

I could see the Hawks, Wizards or Bulls getting by the Cavs in a series. Especially if Cleveland doesn't have home court
if they were in the West, i'd give them no chance.  

i just really do see him making his way to the Finals in the East, even with this unproven squad.

that said, i hope i'm wrong and i won't be surprised if one of those teams you mentioned does knock them out

dudes just like saying **** his numbers are actually pretty good just not amazing like they were in the past.

pmatic made a great point about the lebron-mozgov pick and roll w love on the wing, instances like that i love the idea of love spotting up. they gotta just integrate dude more in the offense and let things flow through him at times instead of camping out at the arc all the time.

they do that cavs will be lethal offensively

Last edited:
Byron Scott said the Lakers aren't trying to tank.

I think tanking is something made up by us from the outside looking in. Front offices may tank. Coaches and Players though?...I'm not buying it.

Lakers aren't getting in the Lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom