The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 reading through jumpman's posts, it's clear you don't like the cavs...it has nothing to do with the game they play

but I bet it will only be "must see TV" when they play your hawks

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:  reading through jumpman's posts, it's clear you don't like the cavs...it has nothing to do with the game they play

Of course I don't like the Cavs. Why would I? Cause they have Lebron? :lol: I don't root for any team besides mine. I have favorite players I want to see do well. But Lebron just isn't one of them. Not right now anyway.

Cousins deserves that buzzer beater, and he deserves to let the World know he's been loyal so **** them.

Don't hurt em' Big Cuz

Last edited:
Really? So the 5th seed in the lowly East is Must See tv?
stupid argument. okc below 5th place in the west. im sure we all agree they're must see tv. 

and i wish Demarcus Cousins' lil bro was a nice as him at basketball. He aint doing SQUAT for our college team.

Last edited:
stupid argument. okc below 5th place in the west. im sure we all agree they're must see tv. 

and i wish Demarcus Cousins' lil bro was a nice as him at basketball. He aint doing SQUAT for our college team.
I guess that would depend on what u consider "must see tv"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom