The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Dan Patrick show this morning they were reading some of Lebby's post-game quotes and apparently he said, "we wanted Love to keep it going, so I even drew up some plays for him in the huddle..."

LOL. I wonder when he also going to come out and say that he traded for JR, Shump and Mosgov.

Get Bron outta here b, what is Blatt even there for?

Stop the charade and just name Bron HC/GM/President Of Basketball Operations.

Monta? Like... Monta Ellis?

Lillard - 21.6 pts (43%, 34%, 86%), 6.3 assists, 4.7 rebounds, 1.5 steals, 2.6 TO, 21.49 PER
Ellis - 20.4 pts (45%, 32%, 76%), 4.6 assists, 2.4 rebounds, 1.8 steals, 2.5 TO, 18.58 PER

There is literally zero reason why Monta Ellis 'deserved' that spot over Dame.

Homer.

Same with Conley. Ppl just be talking to be talking.

But, how can you compare the season ZBo is having to Dame when they play two different positions?

Considering Lillard coming off the month of January shooting 37% from the field and 28% from 3 and his team going 5-9, he wasn't making a great case for himself. I kinda gave up on the Conley All-Star bandwagon considering his numbers were not THAT great to be put ahead of a lot of the guards. But, Zbo's numbers speak for ittself.

Yeah, Dame isn't having the best month but he's definitely been balling out ALL season. I can see a case being made for ZBO too though, but not Conley.

Monta? Like... Monta Ellis?

Lillard - 21.6 pts (43%, 34%, 86%), 6.3 assists, 4.7 rebounds, 1.5 steals, 2.6 TO, 21.49 PER
Ellis - 20.4 pts (45%, 32%, 76%), 4.6 assists, 2.4 rebounds, 1.8 steals, 2.5 TO, 18.58 PER

There is literally zero reason why Monta Ellis 'deserved' that spot over Dame.

Homer.

Same with Conley. Ppl just be talking to be talking.

At least the Grizz have a better record and Conley's numbers are somewhat comparable (and better in a few spots). That's an argument that I don't see too much of an issue with.

Monta? Nah.

At least the Grizz have a better record and Conley's numbers are somewhat comparable (and better in a few spots). That's an argument that I don't see too much of an issue with.

Monta? Nah.

Not trying to be an ***, but how would you consider Conley's numbers comparable?

He's at 17, 3.3 RPG and 5.4 apg. 2.4TO and shooting 46%.

Monta? Nah.

I knew you was always my homie Chester :pimp:

But, like I said, Conley fell off a little bit as it got closer to selection time. He went from averaging 20 a night in December to a season-low 14.5ppg in January. This was right around the same time Zbo came back and start putting up 19 and 14. But, if last month really didn't matter considering what Lillar did, Conley probably still had a legit shot at making it. He was the Grizz 2nd best player in Nov and Dec.

I also don't think Durant should've made it considering he only played 22 games. I thought there had to be a minimum amount of games a player needed in order to be selected anyways.

There's gonna be snubs... but I do like the idea of more roster spots... after all none of these guys should be playing too many minutes for all star. Get more guys in there.

Not trying to be an ***, but how would you consider Conley's numbers comparable?

Conley: 57% TS, 20 PER, 17.4ppg, 5.4apg, 3.3rpg, 1.2spg, 46% FG, 41% 3PT, 24.9 usage rate (as a 3rd option BTW)

Lillard: 56% TS, 21.4 PER, 21.6ppg, 6.3apg, 4.7rpg, 1.5spg, 43% FG, 34% 3PT, 26.7 usage rate

All things considered, you're comparing two guys where one has a little more freedom as a #1 option on a lot of nights to a PG who basically has to differ to two other players in a slow paced offense. Less possessions, lower usage rate, less shot attempts, etc. I'm not arguing Conley over Lillard in terms of getting in, but its not like Lillard was a no brainer over Conley. You also have to consider that Conley's team is 2nd in the West.

Last edited:
ray allen coming in as hieed mercenary. picks n choose like he battled with the guys. hes there to chill n play 20-30 mins

I would have to disagree with you, hes second place and theres nothing wrong with that. But Tim Duncan has been the best defensive player in the league this year and is carrying a teams defense at 38 years old at that.

Draymond is the best defender on the best defense in the league while guarding either the best wing player or power forward on the opposing team.

He's DPOY and Tim is second actually.

Considering how hard it is for perimeter players to win DPOY, I think Duncan will have it locked up. Tony Allen couldn't even get it when Memphis had a top 2-3 ranked defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom