The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth Faried is trash... So much for Team USA making him better

Ty Lawson only bright spot on this nuggets squad now

only 22 people in america more trustworthy than denzel 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you think Kentucky can win a national championship in college hoops, then you are obligated to say you think the Hawks can win a ring -- right?

No not even close

Kentucky hands down has the most talented team in college hoops and they are gelling which is scary.

Atlanta is just a group of former role players and number 2 or 3 options coming together and gelling really good with a great system in place

ryan kelly - 48th pick

jordan clarkson - 46th pick

wayne ellington - 28th pick

tarik black - undrafted

robert sacre - 60th pick

this is where the lakers starting lineup was drafted ladies and gentlemen 
roll.gif

Trying to figure out why Byron Scott is looked at in a more positive light than my guy D'antoni, even though d'antoni was better with talent just as bad.

Has to be more than he played for the team right?

Trying to figure out why Byron Scott is looked at in a more positive light than my guy D'antoni, even though d'antoni was better with talent just as bad.

byron scott knows "the laker way" 
eyes.gif

dantoni actually did a good job with the team last year, if we had scott last year we probably would have wiggins or jabari on the team right now

also magic is an idiot 

Wait what? Who looks at Byron Scott in a more positive light or a positive light in general. Outside of the braindead Jim Buss

@ReggieEvans30: Somebody please tell @boogiecousins to shut the HELL UP!!!!!!![emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji] http://t.co/VY81d3ak9O

Boogie :lol:

byron scott knows "the laker way" :rolleyes

dantoni actually did a good job with the team last year, if we had scott last year we probably would have wiggins or jabari on the team right now

also magic is an idiot 

Yup, I was hoping it wasn't this. That sucks. I really think D'antoni gets a bad wrap but especially last year. It was like Magic and the LAL organization essentially blamed last year on him, as if any coach would have had that team looking better. D'antoi did great with the talent that he had last year.

I mean, Ryan Kelly, Jordan Farmar, Kendall Marshall, Nick Young, Kent Bazemore, All got deals because D'antoi had them flourishing. Look at what Scott is doing with this team compared to what D'antoni would have had them looking like.

Magic and Byron are awful man. Just plain awful

DanPhony is unemployed for a reason and he SHOULD HAVE STAYED UNEMPLOYED IF NOT FOR THAT IDIOT SCUM JIM BUSS WHO TROLLED PHIL JACKSON ONLY TO GIVE HIM THE MIDDLE FINGER

byron scott knows "the laker way" 
eyes.gif

also magic is an idiot 
Yup, I was hoping it wasn't this. That sucks. I really think D'antoni gets a bad wrap but especially last year. It was like Magic and the LAL organization essentially blamed last year on him, as if any coach would have had that team looking better. D'antoi did great with the talent that he had last year.

I mean, Ryan Kelly, Jordan Farmar, Kendall Marshall, Nick Young, Kent Bazemore, All got deals because D'antoi had them flourishing. Look at what Scott is doing with this team compared to what D'antoni would have had them looking like.

Magic and Byron are awful man. Just plain awful
magic when dantoni is coach "this guy sucks i never want to see a laker player shoot a 3 again"

magic when scott is coach "the best possible thing this franchise can do is tank, we need this pick!"

laugh.gif

Wait what? Who looks at Byron Scott in a more positive light or a positive light in general. Outside of the braindead Jim Buss

Just in general. Like Reggie earlier in the 3rd quarter was talking how the LAL braintrust know this is going to be a process and they have to be patient and are all in behind Scott.

Like, why weren't they all in with D'antoni? D'antoni's roster was just as bad if not worse and he was far better in my opinion, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Just in general. Like Reggie earlier in the 3rd quarter was talking how the LAL braintrust know this is going to be a process and they have to be patient and are all in behind Scott.

Like, why weren't they all in with D'antoni? D'antoni's roster was just as bad if not worse and he was far better in my opinion, especially on the offensive side of the ball.
The ******* Lakers have no damn braintrust, think about that statement for a moment. It's an oxymoron 

Outside of the dufus Buss, everyone knew Scott was just as terrible if not worse than Mike Brown and D'Phony 

The ******* Lakers have no damn braintrust, think about that statement for a moment. It's an oxymoron 

Outside of the dufus Buss, everyone knew Scott was just as terrible if not worse than Mike Brown and D'Phony 

I agree, I don't think they have a braintrust at all :lol: :lol: but I think Magic, and reggie, and others opinion on the B Scott hire represents a lot of Laker fans opinion on B. Scott. I've literally heard it myself on multiple occasions. Maybe not on NT, but in general the consensus is a lot more positive with Scott than D'antoni.

Last edited:
Kenneth Faried is trash... So much for Team USA making him better

Ty Lawson only bright spot on this nuggets squad now
Man.

I'm sitting here watching the Nuggets just shocked. Effort on zero

Javale $11 million

Fareid $12 million

Danillo $11 million(been hurt though)

If that's your paid core, you got the issues for real for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom