The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure if it weren't for Ryanjumpman the Hawks would be getting a lot of love.

They already are not just on nt but worldwide

Its getting kinda annoying

I mean didnt they just make the whole starting lineup player of the month?

I mean who does that? Is the nba run by disney???

Last edited:
Glad that VC dunk was #1 well deserved.

Vince started that dunk contest off right.
sick.gif

An underrated dunk contest dunk was Iggy's behind the backboard one.

Rose nope, to much of his career has been spent on the sideline already.

Lebron - Hell yes, as much as he is unlikable that dude got game

Only person i can see of the younger kids in Anthony Davis, assuming he stays healthy and doesn't get any major injuries.  That kid has it all, if he puts on another 30 pounds of muscle, watch out, A shaq that can shoot.  Unreal, he can become the most dominate basketball player in NBA history if the stars align in his favor  

LOL

Do you know how much 30 pounds of muscle is? That's unrealistic.

Plus he doesn't need 30 more pounds anyway. Would only slow him down. He's already put on weight since his Kentucky days, he doesn't need that much more.

Last edited:
Plus he doesn't need 30 more pounds anyway. Would only slow him down. He's already put on weight since his Kentucky days, he doesn't needthatmuch more.

Yeah, IMO, he's basically already at his ideal playing weight.

People are only slandering the Hawks because of ryanjumpman.
laugh.gif

Hawks and Warriors have been the most consistent teams this season
Naw not NT I was jus replying to most people having Cavs/Bulls as favorites (mainly responding to what the TNT commentators were saying)

Regardless of those teams having superstars, Hawks have top of the league offense/defense... don't know how many times it has to be proven that teams>superstars

Shaq and Barkley trying to discredit this potential win against te Cavs. Saying Cavs are playing lackodiscial and already on break mentally.
laugh.gif

Man Charles needs to cut that **** out...
laugh.gif

I cringe hearing him and Kenny sometimes...especially when Kenny makes up words on the fly. 

Last edited:
Iggy's and Gerald green's dunks don't get anywhere near the love they should..

Even though jason richardson's dunks were harder.. His were just not as pretty/clean as half man half amazing's

Vince made that shhhhhh look effortless

Last edited:
Shaq like a little school kid in this short sleeve button up shirt.. Just needs a clip on tie to complete the look

Kenny's face when they let that cussing go on the camera before the show went off, Barkley cussing earlier like he wasn't on live T.V. The entire TNT staff gave the same effort and cares the Cavs had tonight vs. the Bulls -NONE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom