The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all crying over Birdman? Really? Y'all got Whiteside. :lol:

I really like a line-up of...

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Really dynamic. I might like that over a team like Cleveland. Chicago would still probably thrash em, but still, could be really nice.

Richardson
Heat acting like once they acquire Dragic they will be contenders or something
laugh.gif
In the East they might

Goran/Wade/Deng/Bosh/Whiteside aint too bad a starting 5

i'm beyond happy we haven't offered the Suns 5 picks, THJr, Caldo, & Early

let the Heat give up half their team & max him out

Y'all crying over Birdman? Really? Y'all got Whiteside. :lol:

I really like a line-up of...

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Really dynamic. I might like that over a team like Cleveland. Chicago would still probably thrash em, but still, could be really nice.

People have a strange obsession with birdman down here. I honestly don't care if he gets traded :lol:. I'm just worried about paying Dragic the max.

Last edited:
That Heat lineup looks good on paper, but what about their depth? Will that team really be able to mesh that quickly to make some noise in the playoffs? They are still relying heavily on Wade to contribute without Lebron. They were already in the "good enough to be a playoff team, but not good enough to contend" category. Now, its the same category, but they may be in big trouble if they decide to overpay Dragic. You don't want to be in that position for too long.

Last edited:
I'll rather Miami do all they can to get another elite level player somehow or stick with what they have. Riley suppose to work magic, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom