The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif

Reggie and Goran, please come to Boston. We are only a game and a half out of the 8th seed.

Goran is the surprise story because he in playing with his brother. Why not stay cause he's there?

Prob thinks they're gonna cut or not resign his brother regardless

True.

+

Portland is the biggest winner in today's deadline.

Boston did well. Isaiah, Avery and Evan as a backcourt? Ehhhh that's very small backcourt but we'll score very often.

Reggie Jackson and Brandon are gonna clash. Brandon is probably gonna get shipped.

Surprised to see Deron Williams and Brook Lopez stay in Brooklyn.

Great move by Minnesota. Happy to see Kevin back.

Javale McGee gonna ask for a buyout. Philadelphia is gonna be huge though. Javale, Embiid and Noel?! Wow.

Surprised Norris was moved. I thought Pat & Mickey loved him. Goran, Mario and Dwyane are gonna do so much work :x

It's more of a team effort than anything. Steph didn't really "put the clamps" on Westbrook. But Russ has needed 70 shots to get his 72 points in the 3 games against GSW this season. I'm guessing the game he meant was the one when Westbrook shot 5-21 for 22 points and the Thunder got demolished by 26.

Aight we can put it that way...Russ just hasn't played that well against gsw

Dope jerseys except the lj....

I don't enjoy seeing Blake play but DJ I like..... Beastin right now..

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't bought so many of my jerseys in two sizes too big.

Guess just have to get em framed for the future man cave.

I really don't understand the Isiah Thomas love, dude is basura. He's basically jameer Nelson without Dwight howard, or he do turkoglu

jamal had patty on his knees praying :x

still good D

dont even think tiago was shooting that and trying to kick it to the corner, big baby with the nice pass block

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom