The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

37 players moved aroundy toda. had no idea it was that much
B-QxsOnCAAABDLg.jpg:large
what the hell is that Kings logo

I think the only difference would be that we've seen Goran play unselfishly throughout his career. I think it's fair to say he's being selfish in a sense, but not in the classic Dion Waiters type selfish if that makes sense. Goran isn't a bonehead on the court nor a black hole so it's a bit different in that regard

That's all reputation. Dragic wants to be a star, in a big city, with the balll in his hands, with his brother...and paid a lot. Thats a power move.

Some of these European guys just want playing time and shine. Look at Asik, Kanter..Dragic etc

I think the only difference would be that we've seen Goran play unselfishly throughout his career. I think it's fair to say he's being selfish in a sense, but not in the classic Dion Waiters type selfish if that makes sense. Goran isn't a bonehead on the court nor a black hole so it's a bit different in that regard
That's all reputation. Dragic wants to be a star, in a big city, with the balll in his hands, with his brother...and paid a lot. Thats a power move.

Some of these European guys just want playing time and shine. Look at Asik, Kanter..Dragic etc
as opposed to american players that dont want playing time and shine????????????????????????

Right, I am not arguing that at all, I'm just giving you a possible reason as to why there isn't more of a story on this

Dragic throughout his career has played an unselfish style on the court. His personality may be selfish for wanting to be more involved in the offense but he isn't a black hole which would make a difference

Dion Waiters for instance seemed to be a selfish person AND player so the story was much bigger

An intentional walk isn't a hack-a-whatever.

A intentional walk is a sign of respect, getting hacked is disrespect for your game.

You can say "make your FT's" all you want.

I've watched 2 teams hack away at a depleted Clippers team and CP and DJ won.

Hack on. It's worse on the team hacking than the team being hacked. Green, Parker and Kawhi suffered. Clearly

'09 Draft deep on the low.

In a redraft, there's a valid argument to be made for who would go #1 between Harden, Blake & Steph. I'd go:

1) Blake
2) Steph
3) Harden

Please tell me shaq did not just say that after all the crying he just did couple mins ago about "strategy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom