The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Rob Nelson        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RobNelsonABC7 Follow

BREAKING: Kobe Bryant confirms he's quitting basketball after next season. @ABC7NY

4:42 PM - 20 Feb 2015 Manhattan, NY, United States

Really terrible this happens to Bosh.

I mean how many NBAers or (NTers for that matter) would handle the insane illogical criticism he took for 4+ years?

He's one of the few athletes who seemed pretty genuine and wasn't putting on some type of show/act/fake tough guy act/

Last edited:
In the end, it's just a game... hopefully his recovery is quick and without issue. And then we can see him out on the court again.

OKB is right, despite all the jokes and criticism, he does seem like a genuinely decent guy who was just being himself. 

Last edited:
Really terrible this happens to Bosh.

I mean how many NBAers or (NTers for that matter) would handle the insane illogical criticism he took for 4+ years?

He's one of the few athletes who seemed pretty genuine and wasn't putting on some type of show/act/fake tough guy act/

Nah I rock with bosh, that's why it didn't bother me by what he said about going to Houston and winning. He took most of the criticism and accepted his role when he could have been more in order to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom