The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarcus rollin in his grave
mean.gif
I thought it was consensus Cousins was legit.. at least I think he is despite the state of that team. Cousins on a contender would be scary

t
this whole cleveland thing is completely ridiculous

buncha losers
This entire LeBron going home narrative is just lugubrious from the Cleveland fanbase aspect, like a bad relationship. Party A leaves Party B because they are nice but just want more in life. They leave to go enjoy life somewhere else without a thought of Party B for a few years but know they have them in their back pocket. Teasing them saying I would like to come back one day for several years. Eventually after they have done everything they want to do, they want to go back to Party B because they are done playing around and want to settle down. Party B is so excited to have them back, they give them whatever they want, which will make them feel guilty if they even have a thought of leaving again. I could go on but we all get the drift here.

With that being said, Cavs out the east

Last edited:
Goodness that commercial. What the hell that was extreme. Can't knock it though, it was dope I just didn't expect it

Last edited:
1-2-3 hardwork
4-5-6 together

:lol:

shaq analysis as bad as magic johnson

Last edited:
t
This entire LeBron going home narrative is just lugubrious from the Cleveland fanbase aspect, like a bad relationship. Party A leaves Party B because they are nice but just want more in life. They leave to go enjoy life somewhere else without a thought of Party B for a few years but know they have them in their back pocket. Teasing them saying I would like to come back one day for several years. Eventually after they have done everything they want to do, they want to go back to Party B because they are done playing around and want to settle down. Party B is so excited to have them back, they give them whatever they want, which will make them feel guilty if they even have a thought of leaving again. I could go on but we all get the drift here.

With that being said, Cavs out the east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom