The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralph Lawler saying LeBron is the most underrated player in the league

Said LeBron is better than MJ

Better than Russell

Better than Wilt

Oh me oh my

Ralph Lawler laying down the Law tonight. Letting the world know Bron is the GOAT :pimp:

Rubio can take solace in knowing that Patty Mills got crossed the hell up just as bad, if not worse than he did :lol:

The Jazz are now 15-15 in their last 30, after starting the season 5-19.

Wins over the Grizzlies, Bulls, Warriors, Blazers and Spurs. A one-point loss to the Blazers, a four-point loss to the Clippers, and five-point losses to the Clippers, Mavs and Thunder.

Last three games: allowed 87 points to the Mavs, 76 to the Blazers and 81 to the Spurs.

Youngest team in the league.

Last edited:
GG Kevin Cleveland.

Next game out every starter except Timmy needs to be benched. Start Patty, Marco, Boris, Timmy and Manu. The guy who got the least rest is the one giving the most effort out there. So annoyed

Last edited:
Ralph Lawler laying down the Law tonight. Letting the world know Bron is the GOAT
pimp.gif
Ralph 
nthat.gif

:lol: at the Nuggets losing at home to Brooklyn by almost 30. How much longer is Brian Shaw gonna have a job?

I'm crying at the cavs man. They goof'd so bad trading away wiggins and love feeling alienated by the team.

Wiggins is going to be unreal someday soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom