The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange timing for Carlisle to throw a game. Could've gained ground on houston/lac. or are all those guys really hurt?

I think Cody Zeller is my favorite player on the Hornets. Dude is everything they need at the 4, he's gonna be a good nba player.

Hope Sanders has lots of Cash saved. Otherwise he really should have played and saved, then quit and smoked weed all day

Considering NBA contracts are guaranteed and the Bucks just paid him a **** ton of money...I'd say he'll be aight

Henry "don't call me Bill" Walker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
do you know why he did this?

Other than Kemba, and Gerald Cody is right up there. Hopefully he improves his post game in the off season, and he'll eventually take some of Al's minutes. Or he'll be a key piece for us moving forward, but he needs to cut down on the to's.

Never was a big fan of Big Al, but I liked what he did at certain points last season.

Damn can't forget about MKG...the way we play when he's in the lineup is crazy compared to when he's out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom