The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Miller looking like Mike Macklemore 
pimp.gif

It's so clear and blatant they are trying to manufacture a win for the cavs and a feel good story.

Do Reggie Miller and Chuck think if you run the Triangle, you have to run it every possession? Do they also think it means no more isolations ever?

Like MJ or Kobe didn't have ISO plays called for him? It blows my mind that these guys were basketball greats yet appear so simple on TV.

Do Reggie Miller and Chuck think if you run the Triangle, you have to run it every possession? Do they also think it means no more isolations ever?

Like MJ or Kobe didn't have ISO plays called for him? It blows my mind that these guys were basketball greats yet appear so simple on TV.
The commentators like w/e the Cavs do & hate w/e the Knicks do this game. It's all bout "the return".

It's sad bro. These are our NBA "analyst"

And people wonder why the average NBA casual fan is so damn stupid

It's so annoying how they won't shut up about it "That doesn't look like triangle", "That's not triangle", "You think that's in the triangle?"
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom