The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea where is that dude that was posting a dancing gif and "another wizards W yall" after every game? :rofl:

Pretty sure BowB4me also said Randy Whitman was an early COY candidate. :lol:. I can understand why he hasn't been around lately.

Its a long season, especially if you're looking to June. Thats why Cavs and Hawks tooters dont phase me currently. Will you be here in April? May??
Nah, as soon as my team is fishing, it's going to get real busy for me at work. 

If they don't make the Playoffs, I'm going to be busy working on a Contract I started the in March.

edit:jokes

Last edited:
Baron on the Cavs for 10 mins a night aint bad 

ar129938830455909.jpg

Real talk, I'd trade this National televised OKC/Portland game for the Bucks/Lakers.
I'd like the World  to see MCW **** on the Lakers in the Staples Center.

Big Up Kidd
Big Up MCW
why?
Because every Laker fan on NT thinks MCW is buns. Plus I'd like to see Kidd and MCW get that LA spotlight Live and on the Tele. The Bucks are going to show out tonight.

Its a long season, especially if you're looking to June. Thats why Cavs and Hawks tooters dont phase me currently. Will you be here in April? May??
id be worrying bout your own team if I was you. Miami is what place In the east currently again? Cavs and Hawks tooters got plenty to toot about.

GG @bhzmafia14. Did not see this coming. Thought Joerger's line up management was a little strange and that they forgot about Marc too much, but hey, I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom