The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAL won again tonight? Oh man :lol: :lol: I know my guys in that LAL thread are hot :smh: :smh: The hell are they doing

Every win (loss) matters man and each one could be the one that knocks them out of the top 5 and if they don't get this pick, what do they have to look forward to going forward?

Stop it Lakers. Instead of Okafor, Towns, Russell or Mudiay, you're gonna end up with Johnson, Henjoza or Turner. You want to avoid that

LAL won again tonight? Oh man :lol: :lol: I know my guys in that LAL thread are hot :smh: :smh: The hell are they doing

Every win (loss) matters man and each one could be the one that knocks them out of the top 5 and if they don't get this pick, what do they have to look forward to going forward?

Overpaying for a point guard who cant shoot and is a poor free throw shooter, kobe shooting 30 percent and having another season ending injury, nick young and his minstrel show like celebrations with a losing record, rookie forward whos injury prone, and losing record for the next decade

Basically the new sacramento kings

Apparently they were down 10 in the 4th quarter? Which makes this loss even worse. You have to throw in the towel. This is a game that'll probably bite them in the butt because this game was easily losable. It's why they should just bought out the entire team.

Instead, you have vets that won't even be on the team next year picking up meaningless wins taht could potentially set the franchise back another half a decade.

It upsets me a little that Jabari won't get to gain playoff experience this year

Would have really put him ahead of the curve for a rookie starter who gets a ton of minutes and is on a playoff team

Last edited:
Apparently they were down 10 in the 4th quarter? Which makes this loss even worse. You have to throw in the towel. This is a game that'll probably bite them in the butt because this game was easily losable. It's why they should just bought out the entire team.

Instead, you have vets that won't even be on the team next year picking up meaningless wins taht could potentially set the franchise back another half a decade.

Hey feel free to come in the team thread and tell that to the few guys who are defending these wins :lol:

10-3
nthat.gif

I know some players gotta see what Russ is doing and laugh at their intensity levels during games.

There's a lot of freakishly athletic guys in the L, but it's the ferocity that he brings that makes him unstoppable.

He's putting up 1960's numbers in the most talent filled season in the history of the NBA.

He had 4 triple doubles in the month but could've easily had 4 more, 8 of the games were against teams in playoff contention, 10-3 with no coaching.

Like, what?

If you can't tell, I'm excited man, amazing run we're witnessing.

Reminds me of KD last year, Bron year before that, Wade 09, Kobe 06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom