The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

It just blows my mind that CP/DJ/Blake haven't made a WCF or Finals.
Stacked West I know but, that's the best 4/5 combo to me if you want a PG who can get them the rock in the right spots.

Brain-wracked over here.
I mean, It's pretty obvious.

They don't have a bench.

They don't have wings.

They can't play elite defence.

all that adds up to not making the finals.
I agree with all of that, for sure. 

Was pointing more to how Clippers haven't been able to put all that together for them from a front office standpoint.

It just blows my mind that CP/DJ/Blake haven't made a WCF or Finals.
Stacked West I know but, that's the best 4/5 combo to me if you want a PG who can get them the rock in the right spots.

Brain-wracked over here.

They still lack a certain edge. Chris Paul is really that one that got some dog in him and in years past their "lob city" style was getting exposed.

and they are making a huge mistake depending on jj reddick to be their "ray allen" dude is buns

You must not watch the Clippers much. Reddick is far from buns and is a huge part of what the Clips do. It's not a coincidence that they lost all the games he missed last month.

i dislike the clippers just as much as the next guy. but yall come up with some pretty irrational arguments to support your hate. cp3 is this, jj redick is that. i just don't like em because i think they complain a lot :lol:

I never understood how any NBA player could be bad at shooting FTs.

DeAndre should just practice shooting free throws all day.

Clippers have a 1-dimensional game and can't make it to the finals because that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom