The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiteside obviously just lifting and curling.  Guy's body looks weird.  Looked like an Armadillo trying to tackle White Out Aaron Hernandez. LOLZ Bout time the NBA is worth watching.  

Whiteside trynna do the MMA lolz.  Dude better work on his core. hahahaha.

Beasley just yacking on the sideline.  Riley just nodding, the the Miami Mafia.

If Miami faces Atlanta round 1, Miami.
If Indiana faces Atlanta round 1, Indiana.
If Charlotte faces Atlanta round 1, 7 games, Atlanta.

Not Spo's fault, everything's been crazy, hard to keep track of anything

I like TJ over Napier tho, Bazz just got too much swag to hustle out plays, Johnson is all hustle... we need his grit right now

Not Spo's fault, everything's been crazy, hard to keep track of anything

I like TJ over Napier tho, Bazz just got too much swag to hustle out plays, Johnson is all hustle... we need his grit right now

Y'all might have another gem with TJ...he can ball...

His defense impressed me he stayed with his guy every trip down

If Miami faces Atlanta round 1, Miami.
If Indiana faces Atlanta round 1, Indiana.
If Charlotte faces Atlanta round 1, 7 games, Atlanta.
Dude we just rolled Miami with our B team. Charlotte. Indiana :lol: trippin bruh. Boy didn't u learn after we rolled your Thunder with KD and Russ last time. Disrespectful to the team with the leagues best record. 47-12 best record in NBA. 10 game lead for their conference. 13.5 game lead in the division. 16-4 against the West. No idea what a Thunder fan is doing hating on the Hawks. Why hate on the Hawks? They are the underdogs man. 4th cheapest roster in the NBA. Who hates on the underdog?

Last edited:
Silvy        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WaddleandSilvy Follow

.@NickFriedell says as it stands now, there's a 90-95% chance that Thibs is either fired or traded this offseason. #Bulls
2:48 PM - 2 Mar 2015

And they're going to get who?

No other coaches on the market at Thibs level.

Only option im cosigning is Fred Hoiberg ... other than that IDK who's out there. If GS didn't fall off the map when they replaced Jackson with Kerr, we should be ok, especially in the East.

I will say Thibs might have wore his welcome out, similar to Bill Parcells when he was in Dallas. Great coach but his philosophy can get stale/outdated amongst the players and he doesn't seem interested in incorporating changes. I wish he would lay off the stubbornness and make adjustments when necessary.

Either way I hope we keep him but knowing Gar & Pax this won't end well :smh:

I wonder if Jimmy Butler walks this offseason. No Thibs and Jerry probably won't wanna cut that check

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom