The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the rockets, warriors, hawks, and cavs lose cause of the fan (s) on here.

Hopefully the mavs, thunder, bulls, grizz flourish. (better posters on here) 

I'm joking fam.
laugh.gif

DJ has been playing better individual defense though, we've seen him lock up Pau and Zbo over the past couple games while dominating the boards and the paint.
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see how he does in the playoffs

I want to see the rockets, warriors, hawks, and cavs lose cause of the fan (s) on here.

Hopefully the mavs, thunder, bulls, grizz flourish. (better posters on here) 
Mavs' fans have better posters?

roll.gif

Dudes will never admit a damn thing no matter how crappy Rondo looks and they constantly refer back to 2010-2011
JA and Sneakerpro are good money, and I picked the mavs in the beginning of the season.

I dont listen to Prince. I only listen to rap music, all other forms of music are inferior.
That just sounds silly and close minded. Broaden your horizons, bro. You'll be happy you did.
laugh.gif
Barking up the wrong tree man. Thats what everyone says when I tell them that. It'll never change I'll be listening to rap only when I'm 80. I've come to accept that this is a preference of mine that wont sit well with most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom