The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derserve ain't got nothing to do with it. Beard and Russ have separated themselves.

im sure a knowledgable NBA fan like you can be more reasonable than this, knowing full well exactly why they are 8th seed. 

Healthy OKC all season and they are not i the 8th seed right now. cmon man
Why they're an 8th seed doesn't matter. They are and it's why he probably won't win over James or Steph.

It really sucks but jumpman isn't wrong.  Never forget how nash got his second. Kobe got robbed.

Media criteria aside, I think Russ is definitely the MVP as of this minute. Guy is practically carrying a squad on his own right now.

Westbrook last 3 games....

42.6ppg

14.3rpg

10.6apg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

an 8th seed player is not serious contender for MVP
Exfoliate your face. This guy is. Is Beard vs Russ.
Is it really fact that a player on an 8th seed team is not a serious contender?  Russ has been consistently mentioned in the MVP conversation for the last few weeks.  Being discussed as one of the four front-runners this late in the season would at least indicate that he is a serious contender for MVP.

stating facts gets people upset :lol:

Is it really fact that a player on an 8th seed team is not a serious contender?  Russ has been consistently mentioned in the MVP conversation for the last few weeks.  Being discussed as one of the four front-runners this late in the season would at least indicate that he is a serious contender for MVP.

as much as kobe was in 05-06

Curry has been great. Harden has been better. In limited time Russ has been phenomenal. LeBron is still LeBron, but he's not coming close this year (in my opinion. I'm sure he still gets lots of votes).

I've been hard on the NBA and it's product for awhile now, but I think it's safe for me to say that since last year and now with what's going on this year; I feel the NBA is as great as its been in a long long time. And it's not gonna slow down anytime soon. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom