The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
wink.gif
Thunder Up

Nothing meh about his season. Steph is still right in the mix with those guys.

Was he in the mix last year? Cause his numbers are damn near identical.

People letting the team record distort what the actual player is doing.

Steph has been better this season than last across the board. It's hidden by the fact that he's playing less minutes because GSW has been been blowing teams out. Look at his per minute and advanced numbers.

Last edited:
From the interview, I saw today and the game tonight, you don't even see a scar, cut, stitches, or any that resembles any sign of surgery. Unless it was oral surgery -- Russ has some Wolverine type healing ability.

From the interview, I saw today and the game tonight, you don't even see a scar, cut, stitches, or any that resembles any sign of surgery. Unless it was oral surgery -- Russ has some Wolverine type healing ability.

No scar but his cheeks were fat as hell

Is this dominance by westbrook or just relentless hoisting up shots like 06 kobe
16 rebounds for a guy his size, pure hustle and attitude. 

The jacking up shots comes with a high motor.

It's hard going from 100mph to 45 in a snap. 

Adamantium is real. He's a test pilot.

Fans of teams that are beasting right now need to enjoy the moment. GSW- Hawks.

Laugh now because tears are coming. None of yall strike me as good losers, only bad winners, ryanjumpan beez the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom