The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent's need to remind everybody that DJ is trash is hilarious to me. Im sure everybody understands he's only putting up these numbers because nobody else can rebound
laugh.gif
You can't find a single quote where I say DJ is trash 
laugh.gif

You can however find several quotes of people saying he's a max player and legit All-Star

Last edited:
Vincent's need to remind everybody that DJ is trash is hilarious to me. Im sure everybody understands he's only putting up these numbers because nobody else can rebound :lol:
You can't find a single quote where I say DJ is trash :lol:  

You can however find several quotes of people saying he's a max player and legit All-Star

I'm saying he's trash. We won't get out of the first round unless we play Portland. We suck.

Syracuse & Boeheim just got the hammer by the NCAA!!!
Whoa
srs
Jim Boeheim suspended 9 games

3 scholarships lost each year for the next 4 years

Postseason ban this year

Vacated all wins in which ineligible men’s basketball students played in 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07, 2010-11 and 2011-12 and ineligible football students played in 2004-05, 2005-06 and 2006-07

5 year probation for men's basketball & football

Last edited:
It's funny how the NCAA pick and choose when they want to drop the hammer.

Truth be told...MOST major programs got some dirt going on behind the scenes.

lillard is nice tho, kid goes hard
This picture man,
laugh.gif

Cough, Kentucky, cough. I'm a Syracuse fan and the thing I'm bothered by the most is that Boeheim will have to give up 135+ wins...He was so close to 1000.
ohwell.gif

North Carolina's scandal is FAR WORSE, and they haven't imposed any self-bans. Their football & basketball programs might get close to the death penalty 
eek.gif

Last edited:

This picture man,
laugh.gif

Cough, Kentucky, cough. I'm a Syracuse fan and the thing I'm bothered by the most is that Boeheim will have to give up 135+ wins...He was so close to 1000.
ohwell.gif
The funny **** about Kentucky is that their fans REALLY believe that everything they're doing is completely legit 
laugh.gif

I can't wait until Cal leaves for the NBA and UK gets the hammer dropped on em.

Last edited:

Cough, Kentucky, cough. I'm a Syracuse fan and the thing I'm bothered by the most is that Boeheim will have to give up 135+ wins...He was so close to 1000. :\

This picture man, :lol:

Cough, Kentucky, cough. I'm a Syracuse fan and the thing I'm bothered by the most is that Boeheim will have to give up 135+ wins...He was so close to 1000. :\

The funny **** about Kentucky is that their fans REALLY believe that everything they're doing is completely legit :lol:

I can't wait until Cal leaves for the NBA and UK gets the hammer dropped on em.

Chill on the UK slander, let us b :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom