The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give the Hawks credit they played well tonight. Horford and Millsap are something special. Cats played well but that early hole cost us the game amongst other things. This also concerns me.View media item 1435302
I hope we tighten up. Losses like this suck and we'll almost undoubtedly see the Hawks again soon.

I love watching lebron lose but they are still coming out of the east. half the team was out in atlanta getting their taint licked.

I think it's cool to go out and enjoy ya self... but the night before a couple of back to backs? whatever I guess.

I love watching lebron lose but they are still coming out of the east. half the team was out in atlanta getting their taint licked.
Yea come up for some stupid reason why your "star" player came up small. 9 turnovers. ATL players live there u don't hear bout their players doin that BS. That was the type of BS Josh Smith did when he played In Atlanta. Why Smith has never made 1 single all star team but that's another story.

According to Jalen Rose, pretty much ALL players go out the minute they get off the team plane in Atlanta....

Dirk throwing shots at Kobe? -- at 36, 37 you can't be the man anymore, but can have good games here and there. I was happy to take a paycut...

Kobe tore an Achilles, busted a kneecap and tore his shoulder, what's Dirk's reason for being washed?

Honestly bro, Kobe was quoted as saying he can't count himself out cause he counted the Spurs out and turns out he was wrong

But Dirk is right, if Kobe wants to win like everyone knows he does he needs to make concessions, and give up his role as the man or at least take a paycut so they can sign 2 max players this summer

Yea come up for some stupid reason why your "star" player came up small. 9 turnovers. ATL players live there u don't hear bout their players doin that BS. That was the type of BS Josh Smith did when he played In Atlanta. Why Smith has never made 1 single all star team but that's another story.

LOL at any team Bron is on being Dub's team!

I always thought dirk was too passive throughout his career

Son shouldnt throw shots at nobody but himself

He might have got a few more chips had he been more aggressive

Last edited:

My star player? Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom