The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended that quarter well. Midway through the 2nd quarter we lost a little bit of touch with them and thus the 7 point separation but i'm okay with that. First half of the 3rd quarter we need to win and make up some ground on their 7 point advantage. Steph is doing a good job of dragging the double out on the trap off that screen / roll which is fine, make the others make plays.

Austin Matt and JJ have been pretty good for the most part. I like where we're at at the half.
Spoken like a Coach during that interview they make them do after the second quarter ends.

Nice.

Last edited:
My man Reggie Jackson wrecked the Pistons playoff chances.

I just want to take a minute and say bye again, to Reggie, and thanks to SVG and the Pistons, and thanks to the Basketball gods.

My man Reggie Jackson wrecked the Pistons playoff chances.
I just want to take a minute and say bye again, to Reggie, and thanks to SVG and the Pistons, and thanks to the Basketball gods.

Yup.. He and perk..

Grateful for everything we got at the deadline

Curry........................................................
sick.gif

Max money Dray. :smokin

Teams should be offering him a coaching job on top of it to sweeten the deal of taking him away from the Warriors.

Last edited:
What makes that curry shot so ridiculous is that it was a horrible shot. 10 secs on the shot clock.

Dudes touch is otherworldly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom