The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Lebron is going to be facing Indiana again. First round this time. 

We need to see some Paul George man.

The Mavs had the one of the easiest schedules in the league early in the year.

Our efficiency was going to suffer no matter what.

I've been saying Rondo doesn't fit for a while but he's playing better lately.

I still would do the trade but a shooter should have been acquired as well.

Amare>Brandan Wright and it ain't close.
Amare had nothing to do with that trade tho, but all in all it's too early to judge that trade

laugh.gif

ESPN Stats & Info
@ESPNStatsInfo

Pacers beat the Magic by 32 ... biggest margin of victory this season. 

Pacers are NBA-best 12-2 since Feb. 1 

Lebron just doesn't create on offense like he used to. Pounds the rock a lot.

I love Russ west rooks commercials

been thinking the exact same thing. I mean i always felt his first step was cheeks anyways and he just used his sheer bron to get to the hoop, but now, dude be jogging in oatmeal. he settles for a lot more jumpers now. they're falling now, he's shooting pretty well. jumper gone be broke den a mug mug come post season though. bae needs to hit up south beach.

been thinking the exact same thing. I mean i always felt his first step was cheeks anyways and he just used his sheer bron to get to the hoop, but now, dude be jogging in oatmeal. he settles for a lot more jumpers now. they're falling now, he's shooting pretty well. jumper gone be broke den a mug mug come post season though. bae needs to hit up south beach.

You post too much to keep this schtick up.

You post too much to keep this schtick up.
whomever liked this needs to wash their whole face.

do you like fish schticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom