The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

i aint eem mad at the CP-riders. ya walk around with your head up and chest out for the night

can someone post that josh smith highlight of the night
tombowt the three point made

Last edited:
sorry guys, had to run a workshop but i just got back. what i miss?

i figured westbrook would have an off night 
nerd.gif

you'd figure the nba could get some spanish speakers to show these gringos how to properly pronounce "noches nba" smh

Yea dudes are real quiet tonight. Can talk all the **** in the world and troll for jokes when he ***** up but nowhere to be found when he plays great. Nothing new.

Cp3 da best. Aint no one clowining in him cept his flopping lol. Dude still has secret crossovers we nevah seen yet.

Yea dudes are real quiet tonight. Can talk all the **** in the world and troll for jokes when he ***** up but nowhere to be found when he plays great. Nothing new.
Yall got to stop taking the CP0 bait though :lol:

Lol Nah I don't fall for the bait but I can't blame clippers fans for falling for it every now and then. Sometimes stupidity and foolishness are hard to ignore man

Last edited:
Lol Nah I don't fall for the bait but I can't blame clippers fans for falling for it every now and then. Sometimes stupidity and foolishness are hard to ignore man
It reminds me of the TMac first round slander

It's pretty entertaining to me for some reason.. I guess I'm one of those who just likes to see the world burn

harden didn't even get tapped in the nuts. he got brushed. whys he keeling over like he's about to throw up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom