The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF you could ask J.R./Iman to honestly give you the truth about the difference of being a teammate of Bron and Melo, wonder how that would end????

Last edited:

[thread="608612"] [/thread]
I'm a sports writer. I need to show evidence to prove the points I'm making :lol: if I didn't write I probably wouldn't care about that stuff.

I won't ask who you write for, either way I'm jealous. And you caring about or even trying to understand that stuff makes complete sense now.  
Tony Allen got on a Dickies outfit
real tears when I scrolled by this. a pic would have killed me. :nerd:
Kawhi Top 10? Cut Chuck's mic
Not top but he's nice though. That boy got that hawk on 'Bron, all in his head. Bron is supposed to be the best. This shouldn't be happening to him now.

*This thread is so easily derailed.
Thanks. I write for Bleacher Report so don't be jealous :lol: basically a never ending internship.

IF you could ask J.R./Iman to honestly give you the truth about the difference of being a teammate of Bron and Melo, wonder how that would end????

'whenever lebron wants to be serious, he says dawg at the end'

'melo only ever wanted to know where we hid his fedora'

If Lebron would just get a 1, or 1.5 all over his haircut would look a lot better :lol:

his sides are like at a 2, and the middle of his head is like at a 1, or 1.5 :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom