The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes look like he sniffs blow and chainsmokes before games.
laugh.gif

You can tell the rest of the Clippers squad can't evne defend him anymore. They be looking like "what the **** be wrong with you dawg??" :lol:

Why hasn't anyone knocked out Matt Barnes yet?
Cause Barnes got hands.
Try him if you want teeth missing only.
What is it that makes you think he has hands, his body covered in tattoos or the mean look on his face? Seems like a ****boy living off a perceived rep to me
I know a chick who's friends with his wife.

Said a group of guys grabbed up on them in the Hookah Lounge.

Barnes showed up and mopped a triple team on his own. 
roll.gif

He's the only one that defends any of those pop tart soft in the middle teammates
Yall can hate him all you want, but NT hates everything related to the clippers
A bro I could give 2 ***** about that team. I've never once even commented on them in here. I have no reason to hate the Clippers. Trust me they haven't been on my radar and prob won't ever. Can't hate what I don't care about.
And just cuz Matt defends those pop tart soft in the middles teammates as you so eloquently put it does not make him any less of an idiot.

Last edited:

Why hasn't anyone knocked out Matt Barnes yet?
Cause Barnes got hands.

Try him if you want teeth missing only.

What is it that makes you think he has hands, his body covered in tattoos or the mean look on his face? Seems like a ****boy living off a perceived rep to me
I know a chick who's friends with his wife.
Said a group of guys grabbed up on them in the Hookah Lounge.
Barnes showed up and mopped a triple team on his own. :rofl:
:lol:
ibaka and Perkins used to do all kinds of dirty **** when they would face the clippers and yall would just :pimp: all day
Matt Barnes has 1 hard foul and yall calling him Aaron Hernandez now :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom