The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sleep easy tonight after that. Wiz don't even have to win. NENE just put Slender Man on a POSTER!

Someone PLEASE post that dunk.

Last edited:
NBA finals preview right now on ESPN?
nerd.gif

imjussayen

Cant believe people thought Aaron Gordon was gonna be a star in this league.  Basically used the #4 pick on a guy you can sign in free agency for 4 mill a year.

Slow down woe.
Rondo played with 3 HOF'ers early in his career, Payton won't have that luxury and is developing in a time where shooting is more important.

He can pass, rebound and is just as athletic.
All of that sounds really swell, but ol' boy isn't even through his rookie year and he's gonna be better than Rondo? I can't go there.

I still believe in the point god btw.

I can sleep easy tonight after that. Wiz don't even have to win. NENE just put Slender Man on a POSTER!

Someone PLEASE post that dunk.

It's is really that big a deal? Good shot blockers get dunked on the most because they jump for everything.

It's is really that big a deal? Good shot blockers get dunked on the most because they jump for everything.

No but in that moment it was. We need to win in case ATL does. Dudes itching to celebrate a division title. It's been 21 years for them birds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom