The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

a challenger emerges....
nerd.gif

lets see how Marcus responds  nvm
with a block

We already ran through the Wizards :lol: nobody fears the Wizards man. Your team is trash

Oh lawd your the GS version of Ryan. Title or bust for you two. Brad played a grand total of 0 minutes in that game. You like that, do you feel good about that win? I hope Nene breaks Boguts back and ends your dreams of being champion.

We already ran through the Wizards :lol: nobody fears the Wizards man. Your team is trash

Oh lawd your the GS version of Ryan. Title or bust for you two. Brad played a grand total of 0 minutes in that game. You like that, do you feel good about that win? I hope Nene breaks Boguts back and ends your dreams of being champion.

You came at me dude :lol: you said watch what Wizards do to GS. According to their last meeting not a damn thing then

What exactly are the Wizards gonna do in the post against Draymond and Bogut?

How many points they gonna beat us by? Splash bros are clearly better and they will dominate us in the paint right. That's a 30 point win easy correct?

You came at me dude :lol: you said watch what Wizards do to GS. According to their last meeting not a damn thing then

All I'm saying is jump shooting and dreams of a chip make you alike but yeah I think we can take GS in a game. Not saying we're better overall but 1 regular season game yes.

Wiz leading the league with a 5 game winning streak all of sudden are tough now lol. Holla when u win 19 in a row.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom