The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
YTG2PZC.png

if d wade is d whistle james harden is... well there is only one big game james so james harden is big whistle james?

hahahahahhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahha

Sucks for the Thunder and basketball fans in general. I personally always like to see the best players be healthy. Hope KD gets right and comes back strong next season.

Also, question for Thunder fans - have Russ and Augustin played together at all? And if so, how has it gone?

it's been solid. They take turns at the 1 and 2. on some plays dj is pg and russ is the scorer. works in my opinion. plus dj is dope.

russ doesnt need him anyway. yall just say he does because you dont want him to be great, because he makes you uncomfortable. too real. too raw. too pac.

Nah. Russ is great, but he definitely needs KD. As great as Westbrook has been, the Thunder aren't winning be great margins and still losing a good amount of games. Getting the 8th seed doesn't exactly prove the Thunder need only Westbrook.

so really russ just needs a good #2 that isnt dion waters? not necessarily kd. not winning by great margins is still winning correct or nah? gotta be blowouts? if russ gets them the 8th, with no serge or kd, i'd say thats pretty impressive.

it's been solid. They take turns at the 1 and 2. on some plays dj is pg and russ is the scorer. works in my opinion. plus dj is dope.

Then they should do it more. More DJ, less Waiters can only be good for the Thunder.

When the Heat's talented but sometimes immature center mentioned Beasley among the players mentoring him after getting ejected from two games in a one-week span, many were baffled. Beas hasn't exactly had a glowing reputation in NBA circles but his reasoning makes a ton of sense.

“It's funny because everybody looks at me or not even me, looks at a troublemaker, and really wouldn't want him to hinder the success of anyone else,” Beasley said. “Then they look at a Dwyane Wade and then a LeBron James, well, that's the perfect guy to listen to. Well not always. Sometimes you want to listen to the guy that's been through some things, the guy that fell off the mountain and climbed back and really that's what Hassan needed. That's what I needed. That's what I had in UD my first couple years, somebody that didn't have the high road to take his whole career.”
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/03/1...se-why-hes-a-good-mentor-to-hassan-whiteside/

It all makes sense now.

Hassan gettin' tips from the Beas god... I think he went the last two games with only 2 fouls... in about 70 mins of play 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom