The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HornetsPR: Injury Update: @hornets Cody Zeller participated in shootaround this morning. Expected to play tonight vs SAC.

Thunder-Spurs-Rocky-IV-2014-Western-Conference-Finals.gif

that based god appearance :lol:

He's been an *******. Almost every great player is.

It took for a rape case for Kobe to finally embrace and say "**** the good guy act". KD just did it on his own.

I was more talking about those games when Kobe decided not to shoot In order to prove a point, but I hear you.

Diamond Leung @diamond83
Anthony Davis doubtful

Dudes that tweet like this are :lol: to me. Jon Heyman-esque.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Sources: Celtics assistant Jay Larranaga has declined to become a candidate at George Mason, committed to Boston and NBA coaching career.

Last edited:
Classic Magic.

Troy Machir @TroyMachir 1m
More Magic Johnson on No. 1 draft pick: “To me, either one. They’re so talented, I would take either one. It’s all about what Phil wants.”

RT @ESPNStatsInfo James Harden is the first NBA player to make at least 20 FT in a game since ... James Harden did it in December 2013.

Oh yea...the last time he did it in '13 was the game against the Grizz where he scored 27 points, but had 22 of those from the FT line....

Kentucky would lose 5/5 games to the 76ers.

Take the worst teams in the NBA. Philadelphia, Minnesota or Knicks - if you're simply in the NBA, there's a good chance that you were a 'star' of some level at the collegiate, whether one of the best players in the entire country or the best player on New Mexico State, before going on and reaching the NBA. Sure there are some exceptions, but:

Their rosters are all composed of Wiggins/huge program type stars or the Martin/small-school type stars. That's why they're being paid professionally to play here rather than overseas.

Take Kevin Martin, who is 32 years old. He is 14 years older than the majority of Kentucky's best players and best contributors, who are 18 years old.

So If Karl Anthony-Towns started playing basketball at age 8, he's been playing organized basketball for a total of 10 years.

Kevin Martin's NBA career by itself has been 10 years.

It's wrong to think that a bunch of guys who are admittedly '18-year-old mega-talents' at Kentucky in the year 2015 could beat any NBA team... when ALL NBA teams, even those with decimated rosters -- have guys who were stars on the collegiate level themselves, but are now older.

So you have the Minnesota Timberwolves, who have guys with college experience PLUS the roster-wide accumulation of NBA experience on roster (where they all are playing the best talent on planet Earth for 82 games per season x however many years they've been in the league)... and they wouldn't overwhelm Kentucky? These guys are all good enough to play major DI and the NBA, so experience MATTERS when comparing them against one another.

If you think Kentucky could even win once, don't say it loud and don't say it aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom