The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess he's not. Triple doubles = air ball free throws forgiven.

Hour away from the only game that matters tonight. Paul vs Wall 2.

Back to back triple doubles for Elf Payton.
Why the Kings pick Nik Stauskas
mean.gif
umfdi6zkhj71.gif

Noah and Gasol might triple-double together tonight.

They probably won't stay in long enough, though. Canada...

Last edited:
Well I guess he's not. Triple doubles = air ball free throws forgiven.

Hour away from the only game that matters tonight. Paul vs Wall 2.

Wizards have a very good chance of getting the W. Clippers have not played well since Blake's been bike.

Wizards have a very good chance of getting the W. Clippers have not played well since Blake's been bike.

I hope so. People don't realize how crushing not at least making it back to the 2nd round would be for Wizards fans. Without the possibility of landing KD in a few years our future isn't contending for titles unless Beal becomes something great. Middle of the playoff pack is no mans land in the NBA. No picks, no progress.

I hope so. People don't realize how crushing not at least making it back to the 2nd round would be for Wizards fans. Without the possibility of landing KD in a few years our future isn't contending for titles unless Beal becomes something great. Middle of the playoff pack is no mans land in the NBA. No picks, no progress.

Very true.

You know what? If anyone deserves a coach of the year vote besides Kerr and Bud, it's probably Frank Vogel. What he's done with that team after losing PG (and to a much lesser extent, Lance) is pretty amazing.

Maybe Brad Stevens too.

If the Grizz can avoid the Spurs, they are coming out the West and that's with their offense being outside the top 10. I don't think any team in the West is capable of hanging with them throughout a series from a physical/mental perspective.

OKC can't do it without Durant.
Dallas/Portland/Houston/LAC will get worn down
SAS and GSW are probably the only two teams at this point. GSW need shots to fall, though. If they get stuck playing this slow paced offense, its over for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom