The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, we got Spurs fans in here

tumblr_mno61pUhsG1qz581wo7_500.gif

each other

R
U
T
H
L
E
S
S

tbh as much as i slander them, memphis and golden state are the only teams beating the clippers

portland has a chance too but if they do it will be close 

tbh as much as i slander them, memphis and golden state are the only teams beating the clippers

portland has a chance too but if they do it will be close 

I cant see the clippers beating any playoff team but the mavericks

Crawford gone. They cant close games out. That team just doesnt look like a title contender

Can't believe I'm saying this, but what's going in here right now actually makes me miss Mornings With ryanjumpman :smh:

But I'm sure @DarthSka will straighten things out soon enough.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but what's going in here right now actually makes me miss Mornings With ryanjumpman :smh:

But I'm sure @DarthSka will straighten things out soon enough.

I been saying this lol

But you know what? Isnt it odd that all of a sudden ryanjumpman disappears? And this "thing" makes multiple accounts nonstop?

[emoji]128558[/emoji] Lol

They got wade 2.0 and im going with history. The spurs have never won back to back titles and hard to think they will with their big 3 in the twilight of their careers
Spurs will not win the championship but I don't see them lose To the rockets.

harden needs to not shoot under 40% and the crackhead bros need to hit open shots for the rockets to have any chance of getting to round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom