The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chauncey & Rip just debated the UK/NBA topic.

Basically:
Rip: "Sure. UK's bigs can defend guards, their guards move the ball. Tons of talent. I think they beat teams like the Hornets or the Pacers."
Chauncey: "There's. No. Way. 76ers, Knicks, Kemba's Hornets, the Pacers... they're bigger and stronger. NO."

Jay Will said UK would beat the Knicks this morning. I guess Rip and Jay being former players don't know anything about basketball either.

Can you take this college nonsense to the college thread. We have real basketball to discuss in here.

Black Migo comes in here w/ a new screen name every 3 weeks and swear nobody will recognize him.

Cut the malarkey.

Basically:
Rip: "Sure. UK's bigs can defend guards, their guards move the ball. Tons of talent. I think they beat teams like the Hornets or the Pacers."
Chauncey: "There's. No. Way. 76ers, Knicks, Kemba's Hornets, the Pacers... they're bigger and stronger. NO."

Such a dumb topic :smh:

Im with Chauncey

Basically:
Jay Will said UK would beat the Knicks this morning. I guess Rip and Jay being former players don't know anything about basketball either.
Have at it. You're right. NBA is just a bunch of lucky scrubs. Oak Hill could compete against the Warriors.

(Did I do that right? :wink: )

Basically:
Have at it. You're right. NBA is just a bunch of lucky scrubs. Oak Hill could compete against the Warriors.

(Did I do that right? :wink: )
yes ...yes you did

Who on the Knicks would start for UK?

UKs front line would cause Jeremy Lin to get another cry baby article written about him

Love when people make blank statements with nothing to back it up. Dudes legit don't know how to debate like grown ups. At least I take time to explain my statements. You don't have to agree. Much more mature than simply calling someone dumb or block them. Dudes act and debate like children.

Who on the Knicks would start for UK?

UKs front line would cause Jeremy Lin to get another cry baby article written about him

Don't bother. No one will give you a direct breakdown. Only that pros are pros and call you names. You may even dare I say get BLOCKED! Oh noooooooo

Last edited:
Love when people make blank statements with nothing to back it up. Dudes legit don't know how to debate like grown ups. At least I take time to explain my statements. You don't have to agree. Much more mature than simply calling someone dumb or block them. Dudes act and debate like children.
They take a message board too seriously

Last edited:
What's worse. A topic no one wants to talk about but everyone has a opinion on and has. Or the amount of crying post about said topic?

Stop Crying. "Worse day ever" "take college elsewhere" how old are y'all? Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom