The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see nothing wrong with mid range jumpers other than you have to be a good shooter to take em

I think that mid range emphasis is more him than Minny

thats what the player development people have him working on. so i either it's minny or the people he hired who ever is giving him bad advice, the lack of screen and rolls is also terirble.

i hate this I hate this I hate it.

You really think if a coach tells a rookie to drive and rim run instead of shoot mid range jumpers he won't?

Ummm, I believe a player is going to do what he's good at and most comfortable with when he gets out there, especially a rookie. Wiggins shoots midrange jumpers because he has a hard time making decisions off the bounce along with getting into the paint off the bounce. The pull up midrange jumper is the one thing in his offensive arsenal right now that he feels most comfortable with which is why he relies on them. At least at this moment in his young career.

I think it's to give him a chance and put him in a spot he's most comfortable, I think he had trouble coming off the bench last year

You have one of the most athletic players to come into the league... I don't want him settling on mid-range jump shots.

I'd rather he develop his skills around the rim and ball handling, so put him in pick and rolls and have him attack the hoop where he can draw fouls.

His midrange and stepback will be a useful tool and weapon down the line, but work on other things first.

Barbosa just in the nba to travel. Dude on a different team every 6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom