The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hornets beat the Hawks
nerd.gif
I've been trying to tell dudes all season we want the Hawks in the first round.

It's nothing. Even with the starters.

But we've dropped some games here that's making it tough to grab the 8th spot.

Last edited:
NT request.

Whoever starts that NBA Playoff thread needs to leave a poll ? up top.

Who will be the first team to go fishing?

First you'd have to figure out if there's going to even be a master playoff thread. Could very well be series threads like it was in the past. Me? I say that there's a master playoff thread until the Conference Finals. Then we get two Conference Finals threads then one Finals thread.

First you'd have to figure out if there's going to even be a master playoff thread. Could very well be series threads like it was in the past. Me? I say that there's a master playoff thread until the Conference Finals. Then we get two Conference Finals threads then one Finals thread.
yea screw series threads. Master playoff thread ftw

Last year was an all encompassed Playoff thread.

Just do that.

Maybe a new one for the finals but, following 2 threads for the Conference Finals is over kill don't you think?

1 general playoff thread should work imo, maybe a separate Finals thread

no meats talk tho

Last edited:
its too much work to slander cp then move to another thread to slander harden

it should be one thread for everything 

never thought i'd say Stephon ******* Marbury is gonna be a Hall of Fame PG :lol:
Are we talking about a different type of Hall of Fame or?

is marbury a HOFer? 
Hell no, if they put marbury they gotta put b diddy in there

never thought i'd say Stephon ******* Marbury is gonna be a Hall of Fame PG :lol:
Are we talking about a different type of Hall of Fame or?

it's the "basketball" HOF not the "NBA" HOF so i'd say he has pretty good shot to make it
yep it's scary but a case can be made for him getting in. Although he should've put himself in there regardless of China. One of the most talented players in the game to never get the most out of his potential.

I see what you guys are saying but there are an equal amount of arguments for multiple threads the main one being that one thread will be moving at the speed of light come playoff time.

I'm fine either way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom