The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it.

Lin is pretty bad but Rivers is down right terrible to the point where hes gonna start signing camp deals every year just to get cut before the season. Hes finished.

Lin still living off 2012

Officially the worst starting pg in the league

He's still better than Rivers though :lol:. i mean, Lin's pretty mediocre and inconsistent, but you can at least count on him for a handful of 15 point games and some clutch shots here and there. Rivers seriously brings nothing at all, and supposedly has a ball pedigree. Seems like he's the 3rd or 4th Jordan kid, just some dude.

I just wanna see Lin flourish.

NT cynicism 
mean.gif

only guy in the league where he can pull up on a fastbreak for 3 instead of layup and you are ok with that :lol:

booze waited so long to get the ball to price and when he did, it was too late. defenders trapped him in the corner :smh:

Last edited:
He's still better than Rivers though :lol:. i mean, Lin's pretty mediocre and inconsistent, but you can at least count on him for a handful of 15 point games and some clutch shots here and there. Rivers seriously brings nothing at all, and supposedly has a ball pedigree. Seems like he's the 3rd or 4th Jordan kid, just some dude.

Hinestly I think if they were on the same team, austin would take his mins

Assisting is only the first part of an assist.

The assisted does actually have to make the shot you know.

JS

As good as the 3rd quarter was for Kobe, the 4th quarter has been almost as bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom