The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fabled third jumpman 
eek.gif

i was saying how people are saying lebron should have stayed in miami even after they lost to the  spurs. 

and how they were hurt he didnt resign
and so was i. youre saying he stayed for his 4 years and thats all he owed them. i used your logic saying yea, he was contracted for 4 years, so thats all he needed to stay for. then i applied it across the board. everyone should stay for their contracts and then move. i did this to demonstrate how that makes absolutely no sense.

LeBron saying him & Melo are very good friends all but confirms a CP3-Wade-LeBron-Melo-Towns lineup

they played dleague east teams all year too. so if they had to play west teams all year the cavs would be fighting russ for that 8th seed

lebron stays coasting in that cupcake conference 

^ He should. Hell, I would. Not his fault the East stinks. Western Conf. stars should think about making things easier as well.

My first thought after do work said Cavs would be a low West seed, they play that weak *** Conf all year on top of that.

Last edited:

lebron did 4 years in miami. what else do heat fans want from him?
they had to know that once those 4 years were over he was leaving? 

o_O what? cant be serious. lol every player should stay with a team as long as their contract says. past that bounce to a different team. silver should do away with contract extensions and the option to renew. Amirite?
i was saying how people are saying lebron should have stayed in miami even after they lost to the  spurs. 
and how they were hurt he didnt resign

Yall corny. Yes everyone was surprised Lebron left 2 ships 4 straight trips to the finals for an organization that didnt even rate him the best #23 in team history. Yall so drunk cant remember to last summer ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom