The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD just needs get the Pelicans into the playoffs. If anyone can upset the Warriors in the 1st round its them.

Last edited:
with all due respect to the spurs' efficiency and team, i'd rather watch re-runs of M*A*S*H than any finals' series that involves the spurs

and i ******* hate that show.

Dudes be looking for any little thing to criticize a player for.

"Those guys celebrated but it was probably in the playoffs and they earnes it blah blah blah"

Emotion is part of sports.

If a guy showing a little emotion on the court hurts your feelings, go do something else with your time. Take up arts and crafts or some ****

Charles Barkley on the Women of San Antonio

-"There's some big 'ol women down there,"
- "That's a gold mine for Weight Watchers."
- "Victoria is definitely a secret.. they can't wear no Victoria's Secret down there."

:lol:

Spurs fans shook..

Two years ago a young warriors team pushed a veteran spurs team to 6 games and would have been seven if they didn't cough up 30 point lead in game 5. But that was inexperience, won't happen a second time. This is a vastly superior squad..

Road to the finals will undoubtedly go through the spurs...so we will see then

Last edited:

AD just needs get the Pelicans into the playoffs. If anyone can upset the Warriors in the 1st round its them.

laugh.gif
troll levels on steroids tonite.
“They came out and said it was going to be a scrimmage game. We kind of took that personal,” Davis

You woke up a sleeping giant.
mean.gif

Last edited:
“They came out and said it was going to be a scrimmage game. We kind of took that personal,” Davis

You woke up a sleeping giant. :smh:

yeah, i'm sure quincy pondexter is going to consistently drop 20 points against the warriors in the 7 game series, all while klay virtually disappears on offense.

Spurs fans shook..

Two years ago a young warriors team pushed a veteran spurs team to 6 games and would have been seven if they didn't cough up 30 point lead in game 5. But that was inexperience, won't happen a second time. This is a vastly superior squad..

How are Spurs fans shook when the Spurs took the season series 2-1 and when the Warriors have lost 34 of their last 35 games in San Antonio?

Spurs fans shook..

How are Spurs fans shook when the Spurs took the season series 2-1 and when the Warriors have lost 34 of their last 35 games in San Antonio?

Warriors win out at Oracle and they're NBA Champs :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom