The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because it's common sense?
Its not common sense just because its a foot injury doesn't mean it hurts more. You really think a humans pain tolerance is that much stronger from person to person? Players play with torn acls all the time without even knowing it. Look what rondo did. Football players do it all the time. You've never had your should come out of place for a second and go completely numb to wear you can't even lift it for 30 seconds?
we talking about walking tho

When your shoulder goes numb like that you can't walk. It happens to me every once in a while it goes in and out and for about 30secs I have to just stand there in till the pain goes away then I'm good. He really messed his shoulder up so I imagine that pain x100 and not going away intill they put it back into place.

Last edited by a moderator:
:nerd:
When your shoulder goes numb like that you can't walk. It happens to me every once in a while it goes in and out and for about 30secs I have to just stand there in till the pain goes away then I'm good. He really messed his shoulder up so I imagine that pain x100 and not going away intill they put it back into place.

Soft.

I do remember Love running to the locker room after his bring didlocated. Think it's more about if you're a drama queen and how high you're pain tolerance is.

Last edited by a moderator:

You need your shoulders to walk B.
this is true, if i cant walk like this i just wont walk at all

giphy.gif

I've torn up my left shoulder twice in my life. Severe each time. I walked/drove where I needed to go both times.

I never, ever, ever, EVER, even sat in a wheelchair, or thought about needing one. :lol:

I'm also not a trained athlete, so I would assume that a guy that's in shape and uses those muscles regularly would be able to absorb enough pain to walk to a locker room to get his shoulder looked at versus someone like me who simply dusted myself off, and walked where needed to get treatment as soon as possible. *shrugs*

:lol: I am on your side, sort of.

I'm saying what I personally went thru. But, I do have a friend that pop his shoulder so bad, it went sort of behind his cuff. Like pressed up against his shoulder blade, backwards basically.

He said it was excruciating. But, I don't think he was in a wheel chair either. Sorry man. :lol:

kobe in his 19th season with a torn shoulder shooting left handed over a double team will never not be funny 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom