The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayward just pinned LeBron on one end and dunked on the other.
Hayward flourishing 
nthat.gif

always a welcomed sight to see

No. Phil is saying it's extremely difficult to get off 30 shots in the NBA. Especially when everyone knows who will be shooting.

I agree.

No. Phil is saying it's extremely difficult to get off 30 shots in the NBA. Especially when everyone knows who will be shooting.

I agree.
I agree with the statement that's it's extremely difficult to get off 30 shots, especially when you're the gunner..

Don't agree that it's necessarily a good thing that you're getting off that many shots to begin with

I don't think I was trying to do anything.....

He was great as Sloan's lead asst for a while in Utah

Has nothing to do with his ability as an assistant coach.

He just wears some incredibly loud suits :lol: :lol: He always looked like a preacher on the sidelines to me lmao

hence when you said

much better suited as an assistant.

I thought you were implying something :lol:

The value of shot creation is a huge debate amongst NBA nerds,

but what Kobe is doing ? 37 shots.

Is that really an argument? That's obviously not good a detrimental to the team.

I'm really starting to believe Lebron was on steroidso or some other performance enhancer. Because not only is he skinnier but hes also a lot less explosive. You can see it, I've never seen him shoot so many layups in his career. The whole reason to lose the weight was to be more explosive. Just sayin

The Spurs just one a championship with aging great players with ball movement and great team play...and people still think Kobe taking 37 shots is a good thing?

We still haven't learned?

I'm really starting to believe Lebron was on steroidso or some other performance enhancer. Because not only is he skinnier but hes also a lot less explosive. You can see it, I've never seen him shoot so many layups in his career. The whole reason to lose the weight was to be more explosive. Just sayin

He does seem off but it's still early

Nobody will say it's conducive to winning basketball, because it's not. But ESPN puppets like Bomani that speak or type out of there *** 24/7 miss the point constantly and only "report" what they think they know.

@bomani_jones: and i get it. kobe's teammates aren't good. but most of them could score 39 on 37 shots. so don't give me that one.

@PhilJackson11: @bomani_jones you don't get it. Most players can't GET 10 shots
let alone 30+ shots. It takes a special athlete to get a good shot in
NBA.

Aaaaand cut

Damn Bomani finally got sonned on social media :lol:

It's actually the other way around.
Bomani acknowledges how hard it is to put up 30+ shots, but fires back that anyone on that team who takes 37 shots could score 39.

Give the ball to Booz, Kobe :lol:

The Spurs just one a championship with aging great players with ball movement and great team play...and people still think Kobe taking 37 shots is a good thing?

We still haven't learned?
I thought the argument was that it just doesn't matter with his surrounding cast. No one thinks going 14/37 is a good thing. 

spurs are trying to win a championship

lakers are not

kobe is the team, the feelings and opinions of the other 13 scrubs on the team mean nothing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom