The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll forever be a Jason Terry fan after he was swaggin and Crippin on the Lakers and Heat in 2011.

HAve you ever seen him on the old SMACK DVDs? Smokin weed, flaggin, surrounded by madd dudes wit guns.
Im sure David Tern never seen the footage.

so srs

they would've missed out on Gasol and Mirotic, not Taj and Jimmy. And come playoff time, you're gonna want Melo instead of a rookie and a guy who has performed poorly in the playoffs since the 2010 finals.

And Carmelo had awful shooting nights last year too and the year before and the year before, just like every superstar in the history of the league has had in every season of their career. So I'm not sure why you're harping on a 24% shooting performance
I'm not speaking on if they would have signed him straight up. That wouldn't be considered stripping the team.

There were rumors of trading the players I mentioned to create cap space for Melo, that's the bullet they dodged.

Yes him having a terrible shooting night is not a new thing, so it does not have much to do with the triangle. 

Spurs would be getting this work if they had their Old men playing too.
Tell me what the lottery numbers are oh all seeing wise one, use your omnipotence to help rather than divulging the outcome of basketball games

Here's Shaq with his 28 & 15 rhetoric again.
laugh.gif

Chuck keeping it real with the Dwight slander. This far into a career and just getting some semblance of a post game. Turrible.....

Those Celtics jerseys might be the worst NBA jerseys ever. What a ******* joke.

Rockets should be forced to wear these jerseys all 82 games because their other jerseys are awful.

Barkley got some thick *** lenses

Last edited:
they would've missed out on Gasol and Mirotic, not Taj and Jimmy. And come playoff time, you're gonna want Melo instead of a rookie and a guy who has performed poorly in the playoffs since the 2010 finals.

And Carmelo had awful shooting nights last year too and the year before and the year before, just like every superstar in the history of the league has had in every season of their career. So I'm not sure why you're harping on a 24% shooting performance

I'm not speaking on if they would have signed him straight up. That wouldn't be considered stripping the team.

There were rumors of trading the players I mentioned to create cap space for Melo, that's the bullet they dodged.

Yes him having a terrible shooting night is not a new thing, so it does not have much to do with the triangle. 
the man himself has talked about adjusting to the system, but you disagree. Ok. Offensive systems have no effect on how players perform :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom