The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Mavs/Jazz game ought to be a interesting and fun to watch shootout. Two high scoring teams.

edit: In on the over

Last edited:
Maybe he's an NTer 
nerd.gif

Marc Gasol returned from a sprained MCL in his left knee on Jan. 14th, since then Grizzlies have best record in NBA at 38-13

I think Noah is out as well. 

They do play Phila, they should rest everyone who is sore, Thib should sit this one out too.

Random thought:

Give KJ Mcdaniels a TON of respect for betting on himself and signing a 1 year deal, if he can hold up anywhere close to this level of play he's going to get the Wes Mathews style overpay contract to pry him from the sixers.

and given how well the we mathews deal turned out, Sixers better match.

Last edited:
we would take reggie for tony snell & etwan moore :lol: lbs
I would hesitate to trade Snell for Jackson straight up. You see the jump Jimmy made? I think Snell can do the same offensively with time.

Yeah, Reggie had consecutive possessions of just dribbling the clock out only to put a heavily contested shot, or turn it over during the Brooklyn game.

Bruh was trying to do way too much that night.

Below are the sequences where they froze Reggie out.

IdleUncomfortableGermanspaniel.gif

He was much better in the Raptors game.
Instead of playing in the flow of the game, I believe Reggie Jackson is overcompensating for the absences of Russy and KD. He's also 24 and still learning to play meaningful starter minutes.

Reggie would be Perfect for the Bulls. Bring Kirk off the bench and give Reggie his starter tag.

I'd love a Snell in OKC.

He's ready to go full throttle and Bulls won't/can't even use him right now. 
mean.gif

Rose out again. I'm on the brink of giving up. This is turning into a joke :smh:

Calm down. Rose played the other night when he shouldn't have. And, if you read between the lines, he did so in part to shut everyone up about him being injured already and not playing. He re-aggravated the injury. Why risk further injury by playing him against the Sixers, especially when it's the first game of a 4-in-5 nights stretch. There are more factors at play here.

bulls dont need to overpay for a pg. anyone they sign flourishes whether it be lucas, nate, ab, dj, etc.

Noahs back and another W for the Bulls. Can't have your cake and eat it too sometimes.

Will be interesting to see this roster at full power though

Reggie would be Perfect for the Bulls. Bring Kirk off the bench and give Reggie his starter tag.
I'd love a Snell in OKC.
He's ready to go full throttle and Bulls won't/can't even use him right now. :smh:
Chicago will need Snell as a perimeter defender even more if "Buckets" doesn't sign a long-term extension with the Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom