The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brook Lopez is by far the least watchable player in the NBA. Makes Harden and CP3 look like they've never flopped in their life. All he does is awkwardly jump at people, flail and shoot free throws. Idk how anyone can watch one of his games and not be disgusted

His awkward jumping and flailing, its why i thought he was always hurt, then i realized he is pretty clumsly

Brook Lopez is by far the least watchable player in the NBA. Makes Harden and CP3 look like they've never flopped in their life. All he does is awkwardly jump at people, flail and shoot free throws. Idk how anyone can watch one of his games and not be disgusted

:lol: his game is real ugly

But its effective :pimp:

TA with 3 steals in the first quarter.  
And how the hell did Rose sprain BOTH of his ankles. Damn Elijah Price Unbreakable *** dude.

He already had sprained one (when he landed on Kyrie), then kept playing and sprained the other while over compensating. At this point, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for Rose. If he'd come out after the first sprain, it'd be "welp, rose is out again". but he stayed in, and then got hit with another and sat out the next game and people were like "welp, rose sitting out again". So, he decides to play the NEXT game to shut everyone up, and he sits out this one, and people are like "welp, there goes Rose sittin' out again".

The whole thing is silly.

Edit: should have added that people were saying "well, he shouldn't have played the last game". so which is it? You want him to play, or don't you? Or do you just want to make fun of him just when he's not playing? Make up your minds.

Last edited:
Edit: should have added that people were saying "well, he shouldn't have played the last game". so which is it? You want him to play, or don't you? Or do you just want to make fun of him just when he's not playing? Make up your minds.
If I was him I'd chill until I'm ready and it sounds like he is.

They have enough weapons to make the one seed in the East if he sat until April.

Last edited:
If I was him I'd chill until I'm ready and it sounds like he is.
They have enough weapons to make the one seed in the East if he sat until April.

I agree. It's just that there are haters for literally every conceivable decision Rose makes. It's just annoying.

He already had sprained one (when he landed on Kyrie), then kept playing and sprained the other while over compensating. At this point, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for Rose. If he'd come out after the first sprain, it'd be "welp, rose is out again". but he stayed in, and then got hit with another and sat out the next game and people were like "welp, rose sitting out again". So, he decides to play the NEXT game to shut everyone up, and he sits out this one, and people are like "welp, there goes Rose sittin' out again".

The whole thing is silly.

He should sit out until he's healthy, he's been out for almost 2 years, few days in the beginning of the season ain't gonna kill no one. This whole come in play, sit out is just going to throw off his flow that he's trying to build up

Pau is going to avg a DD this year. Yea, he's washed. 

Lakers fan were just fed up and couldn't see past the saltiness. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom