The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics are in Chicago and up by 15 at halftime with no Rondo and Mahcus Smaht.

To be fair though, the Bulls look exactly as you'd expect a Thibs coached team playing their 4th game in 5 nights to look.

D. Rose is disappointing me. I know he has injury problems and you wanna make sure he's healthy, but he's starting to have a Jadeveon Clowney type feel to me 
mean.gif

Napier has played tons better than he looked in Preseason.
A lot of I'm hearing still say he looks like a DLeague player but, I don't see how. 
He can play.

Napier was the goods for most of the preseason to begin with though

Singe handedly brought them back in brazil, had 25 against the spurs, he looked the part during preseason. Don't know how one could come away saying he looked like a D League player.

You haven't watched him play then.(Pau)

He's probably tired if this is game 4 in 5 days.

Pau has been balling.

DD every game.

Last edited:

D. Rose is disappointing me. I know he has injury problems and you wanna make sure he's healthy, but he's starting to have a Jadeveon Clowney type feel to me 
mean.gif
That's kind of harsh.

I don't think it's fair to question his effort or whatever. Sprained ankles are no joke...he came back too soon and sprained his other ****. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

james starting the half ball watching :lol:
w's not making him pay

Last edited:
draymond yelling "HELL NO" every possesion down and luke walton telling him to calm down each time :lol:

refs swallowed the whistles tonight? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom