The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If harden is the best sg in the league

Jimmy is a second

Dude is a great defensive player and has an improving offense

Yeah Harden may be a great scorer, but what else can he do

Butler is all around

Was confused, but then I saw your sig and now this post makes sense

Y'all should apologize to Roy Hibbert, he's playing extremely well.
Apologize for what? He played like baby dog **** on numerous occasions last year, everyone called him out on it.

You're right though, he's had a nice start so far.

G. Hayward earning those M's.
smokin.gif

Talent wise and being an all around 2, I think jimmy is up there man.

Just my opinion, yeah I know I sound idiotic.

Butler could eventually be up there, but no way he's better than Harden, Klay, Joe J, DeRozan, Kobe, or Wade right now. I'll even throw Monta on that list just because he have it all. :lol:

4-20 and 0-7 from three........ Yeah, this season has been a mess

Last edited:
Butler could eventually be up there, but no way he's better than Harden, Klay, Joe J, DeRozan, Kobe, or Wade right now. I'll even throw Monta on that list just because he have it all. :lol:

Bradley Beal also. But yeah I'm not taking him over any of those people you listed. I know ppl are hype on the Bulls but some of these statements are getting out of hand :lol:

Bradley Beal also. But yeah I'm not taking him over any of those people you listed. I know ppl are hype on the Bulls but some of these statements are getting out of hand :lol:

:lol:

Forgot I have to talk about popular opinions and not my own in here, my bad :rofl:

On a serious note, jimmy is at least top 10. That's my serious answer.

G. Hayward earning those M's. :smokin
19.4 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.1 assists (to 2.1 turnovers) and 0.9 steals per. Shooting 50.5/36.4/97.2. 11th in the league in value over replacement player before tonight's game (30, 8 and 5 on 11-15). Holding opposing players to a -4.9 (less than the average) net field goal percentage. Better/more efficient shot selection (fewer long twos, more drives and threes). Finishing better around the rim with his added weight. A game-winner, and the final 11 points in a comeback win. Playing in a real offensive system.

Major progress happening.

Last edited:
quin snyder have it all

havent watched much of the knicks, are they actually running triangle or still throwing to melo and let him work in iso.

Last edited:
quin snyder have it all

havent watched much of the knicks, are they actually running triangle or still throwing to melo and let him work in iso.
You can tell they are picking it up.

The ISO's are still coming but its movement first. You can tell when Melo is in his ideal ISO spots because his mates let him work but they keep it moving pretty well, just not second nature yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom