The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
props to the bucks....

hornets are pathetic.....too much NYC dribbling on this squad and it sucks watching that stagnant *** offense 
Had a feeling the Kemba/Lance backcourt pairing wouldn't work out.. they're basically the same player who love to dribble and iso

And CHA should have got some other good bigs besides Al

Their new jerseys/court rebranding is :pimp: tho

Last edited:

props to the bucks....

hornets are pathetic.....too much NYC dribbling on this squad and it sucks watching that stagnant *** offense 
Had a feeling the Kemba/Lance backcourt pairing wouldn't work out.. they're basically the same player who love to dribble and iso

I agree.....wish the jazz didn't match 
tired.gif

no point in having a defensive team that can't score.....this aint the pistons 

props to the bucks....

I agree.....wish the jazz didn't match |I

no point in having a defensive team that can't score.....this aint the pistons 
Yeah Hayward would have been super legit on that team. He can handle and pass, but unlike Lance can actually space the floor with his shooting and has bball IQ. I was real worried when Charlotte offered him that max, that was a smart play by their FO.

Last edited:
Yeah Hayward would have been super legit on that team. He can handle and pass, but unlike Lance can actually space the floor with his shooting and has bball IQ. I was real worried when Charlotte offered him that max, that was a smart play by their FO.
Would have been super interesting for sure on the Bobcats... They have been a huge disapointment thus far

So many close games tonight. Love nights like this

I'm also loving this Bucks squad, they gonna make a run at the 8th spot in the east. So much defensive potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom