The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bulls blow the Kings out by 75 so the commissioner can rethink this dumb *** decision to put Sac on national TV
indifferent.gif

Kings are garbage.
You were saying?

GG Bulls fans

i feel like a legitimate case can be made for Jimmy Butler playing like the best SG in the league right now. especially when you factor in his defense

and why Derrick Rose steal that kids jersey? 
laugh.gif

GG Bulls fans

i feel like a legitimate case can be made for Jimmy Butler playing like the best SG in the league right now. especially when you factor in his defense
Let's not confuse a 3rd option still evolving into a 2nd option for the best SG in the league just yet

He's a hell of a player for his role though and will get Parsons/Hayward money

Last edited:
GG Bulls fans

i feel like a legitimate case can be made for Jimmy Butler playing like the best SG in the league right now.

Definitely one of the more consistent.
I'd still take Gordon (though he's listed as a SF)over him and Klay right now because he's as consistent as they come.

Kobe still probably smashing both of them numbers wise

The hell is Kenny talkin bout 
laugh.gif
 "Rose isn't honing his craft when he's sitting out", "Duncan and Manu are doing basketball related things when they're out" 
laugh.gif

Chuck calling Kenny out. Plain difference is Pops sitting them dudes because they already been through the ringer. For years and years and years.

i don't understand how Chuck can praise Noah's "passion" but then go on to say Cousins needs to grow up.  While Cousins calmly went to the bench after a questionable 5th foul and Noah is out there throwing a **** fit picking up a T

They both play with the same extreme passion and competitiveness but one player gets praised and one gets **** on by the media

Last edited:
Difference between Rose sitting and the Spurs sitting is the Spurs are made to sit, Rose chooses to sit.

Can't be compared at all.

Last edited:

GG Bulls fans

Let's not confuse a 3rd option still evolving into a 2nd option for the best SG in the league just yet

He's a hell of a player for his role though and will get Parsons/Hayward money

He got paid already tho 3 years 40 mil

but i dont think klay is top sg in the league, his production is a case of being a system player and playing along side steph in that dynamic offense

Steph goes down and he will be exposed brah, kinda like how Harrison Barnes was when Kendall Marshal got hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom