The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Raptors meet the Cavs in the eastern conference finals and we have a healthy James Johnson I will be unreasonably confident.

Not because if this game specifically, I just think it's a less than ideal matchup for the Cavs.

Raps are a deep guard/perimeter oriented offense against a shallow Cavs team with gaurds that can't stop penetration and we have James Johnson; a 6-8 260 pound elite athlete defender to match up with Lebron.

I'm not saying we would blow them out, but I would be extremely happy to see them in the playoffs.

look at kyrie and love out there playing while lebron sits on the bench because he cried to the media about playing too many minutes 

^^Cle doesn't scare anybody..
2nd round and out team at best. Toronto would for sure take them out.
..id also put money on wash, and chi taking them out....maybe next year ...

Last edited:
I am not one for overreaction but I think we have seen enough, these Cavs as currently constructed aren't winning anything.

You have to guard people; the entire recorded history of the NBA is very clear on this and the defensive ceiling of this Cavs roster just isn't high enough.

Last edited:
Nice to see Calderon has logged 20+ MINUTES.

His shot is broke, but he appears to be back, health wise.

I know it's early, I know everybody says give them time...

But bro, the Cavs look terrible. Everybody is straight up lost.

It's going to be awkward when the Cavs land the #1 pick again.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom