The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
 So if Dallas makes the playoff this year they keep their own pick, and the Celtics would than get the Mavs 2016 1st round pick instead.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

I guess you could say that

Another conclusion is that other 3 are not that poor of defenders

I think I remember seeing some stats in the summer, that said Kevin Love isnt actually that poor of a defender

Also I'm curious how you do measure rim protection?

Last edited:

they have it on NBA.com payer tracking stuff.

Kevin Love and Pekovic, defenders shot like 58% at the rim when they were the defenders. one of the wrost marks in the L.

Kevin Martin is horrific this is well documented, Love actually isn't bad in my opinion, just can't protect the rim but can be hidden with good defenders around him, Pek is slow as dirt and has short arms so I don't think im making ahuge leap calling him a bad defender.

Rondo's defense has slipped significantly anyone who follows the Celtics closely will tell you this.

Maybe he can return to his top form now that he's playing for a chip, but it's tough to make a real credible argument that Rondo has been better than Rubio on D, other than "Rubio LOL!"

Don't even waste your time, bruh.

So the Cavs played at home last night and play at home tomorrow night but Kyrie is in Jersey tonight for the Duke game? Seems strange to me, I know it's not that long of a flight but I wonder if the Cavs care about the extra travel.

Can't believe Danny really pulled the trigger on Rajon.... I am irate! Marcus Smart isn't even healthy! At least wait till' Marcus is healthy to pull the trigger. Oh man, Boston is going to be Philadelphia bad. We really coulda' made 8th seed in the East this year. I... I can't believe this.

Rajon had some stellar years in Boston. Danny jus' made Dallas a 6th seed at the very least. I wish there was someway to rescind the trade. Get rid of Phil Pressey and Vitor Faveroni. Brandon Bass is probably next to go... And Gerald and Jeff Green. Boston is really cleaning house...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
We really coulda' made 8th seed in the East this year. I... I can't believe this.
No trophy for that, man.
laugh.gif

I'm sad to see him go on a personal level but they're rebuilding.

Last edited:
Can't believe Danny really pulled the trigger on Rajon.... I am irate! Marcus Smart isn't even healthy! At least wait till' Marcus is healthy to pull the trigger. Oh man, Boston is going to be Philadelphia bad. We really coulda' made 8th seed in the East this year. I... I can't believe this.

Rajon had some stellar years in Boston. Danny jus' made Dallas a 6th seed at the very least. I wish there was someway to rescind the trade. Get rid of Phil Pressey and Vitor Faveroni. Brandon Bass is probably next to go... And Gerald and Jeff Green. Boston is really cleaning house...
What does that do for a team that needs to rebuild? Put pride aside tanking is in your best interest. Now whether or not he could've gotten a better deal, idk.

they have it on NBA.com payer tracking stuff.

Kevin Love and Pekovic, defenders shot like 58% at the rim when they were the defenders. one of the wrost marks in the L.

Kevin Martin is horrific this is well documented, Love actually isn't bad in my opinion, just can't protect the rim but can be hidden with good defenders around him, Pek is slow as dirt and has short arms so I don't think im making ahuge leap calling him a bad defender.

Hmm

That actually seems to like a good stat relative to rim protection I don't see that many outliers that cannot be explained

“He’s still a good friend of mine, always will be. I wish the best for him.” - Green when Lee was traded to Memphis

The only thing is that they want picks. I'm not sure where we will find those from, but I'm sure its not going to take a lot to Green considering what they received for Rondo. Something like Koufos + Prince's expiring + Pondexter + future picks for Green + Bass

12k posts :pimp: took like 9 years to get there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom